OceanView Apollo II
The Apollo II is an economic, rugged and easy to use DUAL High Resolution Thermal and Ultra-Low Light Camera System.
Standard features include:
- Two independently viewable images
- Thermal Imager for use in total darkness
- Low-Lux (0.00015 lux) Camera for use in poor/low light
- 2x digital zoom on thermal imager
- Instant home function
- “On screen” camera direction indicator
- Optional additional controllers (2 max)
- Black hot/white hot PLUS variable colour palette
- 360° continuous pan and up to 17° tilt
- IP Control (optional)
- Check on your vessel from the comfort of your home or office.
It is particularly suited to applications such as:
- Navigation/collision and object avoidance
MOB, SAR (Search & Rescue)
- Surveillance and identification of potential threats
- Security & Law Enforcement
The pan & tilt camera head is remotely mounted and offers a 360° 2-speed continuous pan. The hi-resolution Thermal Imager has a lens with a 360° FOV (Field of View) and the Ultra-Low Light Camera has a minimum scene illumination of 0.00015 lux.
The Apollo II provides industry standard NTSC or PAL video output and can support up to two controllers. The pan & tilt housing used by the Apollo II is a marine proven cast aluminium designed to provide outstanding protection for the camera system.
For Technical Information, click below to download the Apollo II Product Data Sheet.
Apollo II Specification Sheet 1
Apollo II Specification Sheet 2
© Eurotask Ltd. All rights reserved | A website.